C.B.D.-Oil 1000mg CBD from enecta
enecta’s CBD oils claim to be of the highest quality. They come from 100% organic industrial hemp cultivation in Italy. Since the THC content in the products is less than 0.2%, they are also safely approved for distribution in Germany.
They can be applied directly to the skin and are of food quality. In cosmetics, CBD oils are a popular means of adding a high-quality and natural ingredient in organic quality to creams or ointments.
Enecta CBD Oil 10% | 10 ml with 1000mg CBD
- Cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- Vitamin E
- Naturally occurring hemp molecules
- Each bottle contains 10 ml of organic hemp extract containing 10% (1000 mg) CBD, and a single drop contains about 3.3 mg of CBD.
- Enecta’s CBD oil contains less than 0.2% THC, making it legally available in Germany.
- The CBD oil is derived from cannabis strains that have a high level of CBD and a low level of THC.
- The plants are grown organically in Italy, and without the use of pesticides and herbicides, to obtain high-quality products.
- The entire manufacturing process is subject to regular quality controls and the most rigorous inspections.
- Enecta CBD oil is manufactured and tested in specialised laboratories using strict GMP-certified processes, and is free of synthetic ingredients.
- Keep in a cool, dry place and protected from light. Shake well before using.
The guiding principle of the Italian company enecta is “To restore to hemp, the ancient crop, the respect and esteem it deserves” . Enecta identifies potential, as yet undiscovered (or long-forgotten) qualities and possibilities of the hemp plant in its research laboratories.
This is also why the products from enecta – such as the entire range from cbdkaufen – is produced in a complete pure and strictly sustainable, organic manner, that is to say naturally and without the use of pesticides. The value for money here is remarkable. And official GMP (good manufacturing practice) certification.