Endoca’s CBD oils claim to be of the highest quality. They are also the perfect base for ointments and creams that are applied directly to the skin and have food quality. In cosmetics, CBD oils are a popular means of adding a high quality and natural organic ingredient to creams or ointments.
Endoca CBD Paste 20% | 10 ml with 2000mg CBD
- Each bottle contains 10 ml of organic hemp extract containing 20% (2000 mg) of CBD and a single drop contains approximately 6.6 mg of CBD.
- Endoca CBD Oil contains less than 0.2% THC and is therefore legally available in Germany.
- The CBD oil is derived from cannabis strains that have a high level of CBD and a low level of THC.
- The plants are grown organically in Denmark without using pesticides or herbicides in order to obtain a high quality product.
- The entire manufacturing process is subject to regular quality controls and the most rigorous inspections.
- Endoca CBD Oil is produced and tested in specialized laboratories according to strict GMP-certified procedures and is completly free of any synthetic material.
- Keep in a cool, dry place and protected from light. Shake well before using.
Read why you can buy our CBD legally in Germany.
Endoca is one of the most successful European brands for CBD products based in Copenhagen. Already since 2006 in the business Endoca is one of few manufacturers with GMP certificate and stands thereby for highest quality. Endoca’s vision is to found a village that uses 100% renewable energy and grows all the food it needs. The place should become a meeting place for all people and demonstrate sustainability live.
Endoca’s products are among the highest quality on the market. The products are GMP * certified and tested in the laboratory. This guarantees consistent quality. This quality is achieved by an extraction technique that works at low temperatures and high pressure. The oils and pastes of Endoca also have an excellent natural hemp flavor.
All Endoca products are vegan, gluten-free and kosher from European organic hemp.
* Good Manufacturing Practice